PORTION VAILS FROM MY ANCESTRAL MEDICATION CHEST


Who hates the culinary matrimony between Crocker fish and yam?
.
My ancestors pouring libation in the memory of their progenitor and age long lineage,claim that it cures catarrh and cough without any western intervention. I have just validated their libating claim !

My grandma Bella never heard the quote
 " make thy food thine medicine and thy medicine thine food", but she had a great knowledge of herbs and spices for various opportunistic ailments.

Whenever we took ill, before any Western treatment was administered,  our bowels first had to be cleared via edema administered, first thing at the break of dawn.

Next was her off the hook servings of delicious organic traditional delicacies, overflowing with various spices and herb. Where the symptoms did still persist, ( more often than not it did not), a visit to the clinic which got you in your reset format due to the heavy pervading smell of chloroquine,  was always the very  last option.
.
See, I have been having symptoms of cold and sneezing allergy and I have just administered  to myself food medication from my grandma's recipe...

The sweat from my pores bear me witness...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHATTERING THE TABLE

WOULD YOU PASS YOUR INTEGRITY TEST?

LESSONS FROM THE RICE POT